Friday, October 12, 2012

ULearn Conference 2012

What an amazing three days it's been at ULearn12!

Three best things about ULearn12:

  1. the people
  2. the people
  3. the people
Three worst things about ULearn12:
  1. the internet (not CORE's fault)
  2. only one ABBA song at the Conference Dinner
  3. saying goodbye to friends old and new ...
Pledge for ULeran 2013 if I'm lucky enough to attend:
As an ADE I will put my nerves aside and participate in the Apple sMACkdown.

I've made some notes here - from the presentations I have attended this year.

2 comments:

Allanah King said...

The Apple Smackdown is a piece of cake, a walk in the park!

We had a mini Smackdown in our cluster workshop this week.

People loved it.

I spoke too much as usual!!!

new york venues said...

You can definitely see your skills in the paintings you write. The arena hopes for more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to mention how they believe. At all times follow your heart.