Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I love my iPad

There will be many people out there relieved to know that I have FINALLY taken the plastic off the new iPad! It was bought a couple of weeks ago in California but I have refused to take the plastic wrap off until I purchased a case as the thought of a scratch on the back was too horrific to consider! Needless to say I have been subjected to considerable harrassment about this. I have given up hope of getting my hands on one of the highly sought-after official Apple covers and just bought a cheapie on TradeMe! Red of course ....


2 comments:

Jamin Lietze said...

LOL - Well done Belinda :-) have fun and let us know if it is better than going with a netbook after some play :-)

Ms F said...

Very soon I will be buying an iPad 2 for a couple of twins who are desperate to get one for their birthday in July!