Saturday, May 2, 2009

My latest cool tool discovery


This site is new for me and I think it's fab! I found vocaroo while surfing around on NZ class blogs and it seems many are using it already. While there are many sites able to record voice and give an embed code this one is the most simple I've found - by a country mile. Within three clicks I was able to record my voice, stop recording, listen to the recoding AND get the embed code! I didn't even need to register first - amazing. I can see this could be useful in with students, particularly younger ones, and fantastic for recording reflections, data/evidence or comments for e-Portfolios.

2 comments:

jw said...

Howdy my Friends
Like always I wish you a beautiful Day on your cool Blogs.
Take Care and God bless you.
Greetings JÖRGI

verry nice blog

visit my www.pier52.npage.de

VAfreddy said...

Sounds easy and fun! No signing in, that's even better. Will use it with my class! Thanks